It’s spooky season bitches! This month I’m reading spooky books, as well as a variety of other things! Let’s get into it!
1. My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix: It’s horror week on Goodreads (add me! goodreads.com/avejam) and I’ve had this book forever so I decided it’s finally time to read it. I love me some 80s themes and I love me some demons, so I’m looking forward to it.
2. This Will Only Hurt A Little by Busy Phillips: Initially I was going to only read horror books in October but then I got the audiobook which is read by Busy so I decided it needed to be moved up on the schedule. I love Busy Phillips so I’m sure I’ll love this book.
3. The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchinson: Spooky book #2! I got this book at a thrift store because I had heard of it and I liked the cover. I think it’s about a guy that collects women in a garden? That could be totally wrong though. I don’t know where I got that information so I’ll let you know whether or not that’s correct.
4. Witch Hat Atelier Volume 2 by Kamome Shirahame: I have a new apartment that has a new bathtub and I need a manga to test it out…plus what’s more halloween than witches?
5. Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero: I’ve had this one as long as I’ve had “My Best Friend’s Exorcism” and it is also spooky themed so I thought this month should be the month!
6. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis: This one was on my tbr back in May but I never got around to it, so I’m hoping to get to it this month but only if I have extra time.
And that’s the list! I know I said I would post it on Saturday and I didn’t and I also know it’s almost the middle of the month but I am TRYING okay. What are you reading this month?